*notifies* “RJ commented on A LIVING PARADOX”
Wow. I got nominated. To have someone to actually took time to nominate you to this Liebster Award is fulfilling; as a writer and a person. So, thank you so much, RJ! *fist bump*
LIEBSTER AWARD – a chain award created by bloggers and passed on from one blogger to another to encourage connections. It is a wonderful, fun way to interact and make friends in the blogging community.
HOW LIEBSTER AWARD WORKS:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. You have to answer the questions asked by nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers(who have less than 300 followers) and link them.
4. Create 10 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
QUESTIONS ASKED BY RJ:
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Everyone I know who loves to write inspired me. I don’t know, I was like “They can do it, why can’t I?” It feels like I can only express myself properly through words.
2. What’s the best song you heard in past month?
Afire Love by Ed Sheeran! The guy is a lyrical genius!
3. What is your hobby?
Well, if I’m not writing, I’m reading books.
4. Your biggest achievement?
5. The best movie you ever watched?
Keith! Oh God, what it feels like to be young and reckless and alive and dying. Must watch!
6. The country you want to visit.
7. A celebrity you admire.
I have plenty! Music artists, mostly.
8. Your favorite quote.
You are not alone. There’s always a hand to hold.
9. Things you admire in people.
The capacity to love.
10. Things you hate in people.
The way we take things for granted.
I NOMINATE.. (because I live for poetry and I adore deep thoughts)
6. Inky Waves
NOW, MY QUESTIONS..
1. What made you write?
2. If you will define love in one word, what would it be and why?
3. Do you believe that there’s a good in the bad and vice versa?
4. Do you believe in serendipity?
5. How do you see the world?
6. What do you think of people in general?
7. If you will recommend a song to a brokenhearted person, what song(s) would it be?
8. What kind of song do you listen to when you’re happy?
9. What makes you happy?
10. What do you think is your purpose in this world?
That’s it. I had fun! Let’s keep this going..
My gratitude to you,