ARE YOU VLOGGING, BRO?
People’s impression of me whenever they find out that I write is always like “Oh, do you blog?” My response has always been an awkward yes. I still don’t know how you consider yourself as a blogger. Is it as plain as its definition? “A person who regularly writes material for a blog.” Huh. Is it as simple as creating a website and write and bam, “I am a blogger”??
I’m still looking for validation that I am. I’m just a frustrated self-proclaimed writer. But, whenever I get messages from readers telling me that they like my contents, that’s when I feel like I am indeed a blogger. I am indeed a writer. Hehe And with these awesome people that considered and nominated me on these tags/awards going on in the blogosphere, it makes me feel relevant somehow.
It took me sometime but here it is! I am sorry if I do it kinda late than everyone else.
I got the One Lovely Blogger Award from cseveneaj of Pen and Paper. Since the award only asks for facts and nominees, I will just include that in Mystery Blogger Award from Krishel of I Am That Small Girl.
THANK YOU TO THE BOTH OF YOU! YOU ARE LOVELY. ✨💙
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog. ✔️
- List the rules. ✔️
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. ✔️
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. ✔️
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. ✔️
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people. ✔️
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog. ✔️
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify). ✔️
- Share a link to your best post(s). ✔️
3 THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I am an insomniac. My posts that are published during the wee hours of the morning are all real time blogging. My mind can only think well from midnight to sunrise. 😂 It tortures me everyday though as I have a day job.
- I am both the eonnie and the maknae. I have managed to acquire a lot of circle of friends that it’s either I’m the oldest in one or the youngest in the other. There’s no in between. I love it because it serves me an excuse to be both matured and immature whenever I see fit. LOL
- I love the sunset more than the sunrise. Sunrise sure does bestow hope. It makes me grateful that I made it to another day. But the sunset gives me more of the fulfillment I need at the end of a long, tiring day. It screams with an intense fire above: you made it through the day. I hope you get what I’m trying to say.
MY ANSWER TO KRISHEL’S QUESTIONS:
1. What’s a song that was released on the year that you were born that you really, really like?
Probably Creep by Radiohead. Maybe because it’s the only song released then that I really know by heart. It is still being played by the young ones today.
2. If your life is a novel, what would be the title?
The Perpetual Adventures and Misadventures of Vienna in Vienna. Is this too long? HAHAHAHA!
3. What word defines you?
I’d like to say “writer” but I am more than that. I am more than a word can define.
4. What are small things that instantly puts a smile on your face?
Bangtan. They are now a global thing but yeah, just thinking about them makes my heart flutter—resulting to me smiling like crazy!
5. Weird Question: Let’s say that you are a Customer Care Staff. What would you do when a client who’s very angry at the situation and inadvertently at you seriously told you that he is going to make you eat poop? *eh-kung-pakainin-kita-ng-tae-dyan-sabay-flex-ng-maskels-nyang-nonexistent-anger-levels*
I can and will never handle a customer well. Even regular people on a daily basis. I don’t have the patience. I’d probably talk back by playfully saying, “I’m sorry but I don’t eat such” or “I’d gladly share it with you”. 😆
Probably all the people I know from The Fault In Our Blogs have already been nominated. So, I’ll just go now with either my friends IRL or the ones who belong to the same fandoms as I am.
- Reveries of Junice – I met Junice on Twitter 4 years ago. She has been my sissy since. From 5SOS Philippine Street Team to Bangtan Style squad, we’re still together. It’s always either we share the same views or completely opposing thoughts. She writes her reveries through engaging poetry and prose.
- Semi’s World 💙 – She playfully calls herself Semi but I call her Sam. You should call her Semi. HAHAHA! She’s also a living paradox. She has interesting perspective on things. I love her works whether it’s poetry, reviews or just her musings.
- Votre Mémoire – I only met Mary at Lang Leav’s booksigning but I have known her for quite some time now. I love internet friends! She’s very active and attends a lot of events. I really enjoy reading her blogs of those. She’s always having fun. She also writes good poetry.
- An Open Book – Bea is one of the most genuine people I know. She’s one of the reasons why I keep on writing. She’s really good in calligraphy and she is now trying to embark the art of words.
- The Cynical Skirt – Rica is also one of those people I met through 5SOS that also happen to love writing. I am so grateful to cross path with her. I love her deep thoughts and her encouraging words.
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- Sunset or Sunrise? Why?
- What is the story behind your blog’s title/name?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- (FUNNY QUESTION) Was there a time where you swallowed your phlegm? HAHA
MY BEST BLOG POST SO FAR:
This is not clear to me if this has to do with best as in best viewed or with most comments/likes but Krishel did it as the blog post she thinks is best for her, I think I’ll just do the same.
HOW JERUSHA ABBOTT CHANGED MY LIFE (because this is the story of how I got into writing and I probably wouldn’t be blogging in the first place if not for Judy)
I guess that’s about it. I had so much fun doing this! I hope you enjoyed my answers, too. 💙