I feel like there are too many things going on in the blogosphere and I have to do award and tag posts. While I am not a fan of either, I think it would be fun. Ah, my word play is really something 🤪
So, Victoria made up this tag thing because well, she is bored. (Patulan natin 😂)
BOOKS YOU COULD READ OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITHOUT FEELING SICK AND BORED:
- Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
- Evernight Series by Claudia Gray
- The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
TV SHOWS YOU CONSIDER ARE GUILTY PLEASURES:
- I do not watch TV (OMG) Maybe we can consider Korean dramas??? Those are guilty pleasures 😂
THINGS YOU CAN’T LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT (as in things that you actually carry/put in your bag and not things you put on your face, hair, body):
- A book
PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:
- Eyes. I love my monolids because why not??
- Eyebrows (only when it is on fleek lol)
- Nothing follows. HAHAHAHA
ADDICTIONS YOU CAN’T SEEM TO LET GO OF:
- Korean/Japanese dramas
ILLEGAL THINGS YOU’VE DONE IN YOUR LIFE (or ones that you can publicly admit without getting jail time):
- I don’t know if cutting classes are included? I had a fair share of that both in High School and College.
- One day in a jeepney when I was on my way to school, I asked the driver for my change. Manong said that he already gave it to me and I insisted “no”. I genuinely did not know that he really did. So, he gave me my change again. I only found out when I was inside the classroom and it was on my bag’s pocket. So, I didn’t pay my fare and got something from him. Lutang. Sorry na, manong. ☹️
- I can’t think of anything else???? Are these even counted??? 😂
CLICHE BUT, THREE WISHES YOU WOULD ASK FROM A GENIE IF YOU EVER MEET ONE:
- Free tickets around the world and enough pocket money for each country
- House and Lot for my family somewhere in Baguio and enough cash to get them through while I travel LOL
- For kindness and love to reign in everyone’s heart
DREAM JOBS (if money is not an issue):
I really want to be able to publish a book and just write and blog.
Lastly, COMPLIMENT YOURSELF (because we all need positivity sometimes):
- I really love your eyes.
- You are always extra emotional and yes that is a compliment because at least you are feeling everything and everyone and you should never ever apologize for feeling the world.
- You are loved—widely, deeply, endlessly.
There are no rules so do this as you please. Though, I will tag other friends, too. Just so we can expand our circles here and make more friends in this blogging journey 🙂
「DISCLAIMER: featured image」
11 thoughts on “3 Things Tag Post”