It’s been two months since my last entry for this blog series, so I thought why not continue with it now—my brain could use some depth.
40. What one event in your life has changed you the most?
When my parents separated.
39. What are you the most scared of losing, and what would you truly lose if you lost it?
I already lost it so maybe, my sanity comes second. I guess that pretty much answers the follow up question.
38. If you found out that you were going to die tomorrow, what would be your three biggest regrets?
I am answering this last because I have lots of regrets. I don’t know if I can down it to three, but I’d rather not. I’d just say that it would be a shame to die like this. I mean, I am in that point in life where I still want to prove something not just to other people, but mostly to myself. We disappoint each other but in that process, we disappoint ourselves more. If you get me. It would be a shame not to see more better days.
37. What do you love most about your life?
I love that my heart is big enough to carry other people’s emotions. I love how I feel so much. Well, okay, I used to hate it. I just learned how to make peace with it. People need to be understood. No one needs pity, we need empathy.
36. What advice would you give yourself five years ago?
Happiness comes and goes. Do not depend your life too much on it. Sometimes, an okay day is enough. You can’t (and do not have to) be constantly happy to keep going; You will commit mistake but learn how to forgive yourself.
How about you, what advice would you give yourself five years ago?
|Thank you for reading! 🤎
Please help me keep this blog running